Tru Kids Brands, the parent company of Toys "R" Us, relaunched its annual hot toy list on Tuesday.
Geoffrey's Hot Toy List lists the top 20 hottest toys of the year based on toy trends and play patterns, according to a press release.
This year's list includes:
- Barbie Dreamhouse Dollhouse with Wheelchair Accessible Elevator from Mattel
- Blue's Clues & You! Dance-Along Blue Plush from Just Play
- Hatchimals Pixies Crystal Flyers Pink Magical Flying Pixie Toy from Spin Master
- Hot Wheels Sky Crash Tower Track Playset from Mattel
- KidiZoom Creator Cam from VTech
- LEGO DOTS from LEGO
- LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Astronomy Tower 75969 Building Set from LEGO
- LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course 71360 Building Kit from LEGO
- Little People Launch & Loop Raceway from Fisher-Price
- Monster Jam Official Megalodon Storm 1:15 Scale All-Terrain Remote Control Monster Truck from Spin Master
- Nintendo Switch™ Console with Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con from Nintendo
- Operation Pet Scan Board Game from Hasbro
- PAW Patrol Dino Rescue Dino Patroller Motorized Team Vehicle from Spin Master
- Peppa Pig Shopping Mall Playset from Jazwares, LLC
- Pets Alive Fifi the Flossing Sloth from Zuru
- PJ Masks Transforming 2 in 1 Mobile HQ Playset from Just Play
- Rainbow High Fashion Dolls from MGA Entertainment
- Squeakee The Balloon Dog from Moose Toys
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian The Child Animatronic Edition from Hasbro
- The Animal Interactive Unboxing Toy Truck from Spin Master
Toys "R" Us is also hosting a 21 Days of Toys contest. Customers can enter for a chance to win one of the toys from the list, and the grand prize is a $400 virtual shopping spree at the Houston Toys "R" Us store. Winners will be announced starting October 31 through November 20. Click here to enter or for more information.