JobNewsUSA's Mega Career Fair is coming to Tampa on Wednesday, April 26, and employers are prepared to schedule interviews.
Several companies will be recruiting for more than 550 jobs in the event held at Steinbrenner Field in Tampa from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Businesses in attendance include USAA, Entravision, Walt Disney World, Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, and more looking for everything from interns, to sales agents, substitute teachers, and customer service associates among other positions.
See a more expansive list of companies in attendance and what they are recruiting for here.
Veteran friendly jobs are available and the event offers free admission and parking.
JobNewsUSA offers the following advice and tips for jobseekers:
- Dress professionally
- Research the companies you are most interested in beforehand
- Bring at least 25 copies of your updated resume
- Ask the hiring manager at each booth for a business card with contact information
- The most important question to ask is "When can I start?!"
- Make babysitter arrangements, as children will NOT be allowed in the career fair
- Please note that neither food nor drinks will be allowed inside the career fair exhibit hall
You can pre-register for the job fair now here.