The U.S. Postal Service is looking to fill open positions leading up to the 2018 holiday season.
The Suncoast District of USPS is accepting online applications for a variety of temporary positions that may lead to permanent positions, as well as multiple holiday season positions.
Many of the positions available are located in the Tampa Bay Area. There are open positions in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Lakeland, and Sarasota.
Applications are currently being accepted online at www.usps.com/employment through October 28, 2018. Interested applicants are encouraged to continuously check usps.com/employment, as new positions are added after October 28.
USPS is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- RURAL CARRIER ASSOCIATE POSITIONS: Salary $17.78 per hour
Locations: Estero, Lady Lake, Leesburg, Melbourne, Port Orange, Riverview, Sarasota, Weirsdale, Wildwood
- ASSISTANT RURAL CARRIER POSITIONS: Salary $17.78 per hour
Locations: Estero, Lady Lake, Vero Beach, Winter Garden
- CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT POSITIONS: Salary $16.78 per hour
Lake Alfred and Sarasota
- POSTAL SALES & SERVICE ASSOCIATE POSITIONS (PSE): Salary $17.19 per hour
- PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (PSE): Salary $17.19 per hour
- (Career) AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN POSITION: Salary Range $43,000-58,900 Annually
The U.S. Postal Service, Suncoast District, is also accepting online applications for Holiday Season employment (November 10, 2018 through January 4, 2019) for the positions below. Applicants must apply online at www.usps.com/employment through October 28, 2018.
- HOLIDAY CLERK ASSISTANTS (HCA): Salary $17.19 per hour
Ellenton, Melbourne, Vero Beach, St. Petersburg and ZIP Code first three digits 337
- CASUAL MAIL HANDLER (CEP): Salary $14.00 per hour
Lake Mary and Tampa
- HOLIDAY TRANSPORTATION ASSISTANT (TTO): Salary $18.62 per hour