The Columbia Restaurant Group is set to open all their locations soon.
On Friday, the reopening began in Sarasota with Cha Cha Coconuts. Then, on Monday, the Columbia Restaurant on St. Armands Circle will open.
The schedule for reopenings:
- Wednesday, May 20 — Ulele in Tampa
- Wednesday, May 20 — Columbia Café at the Tampa Bay History Center
- Thursday, May 21 — Columbia in Clearwater Beach, Sand Key
- Thursday, May 21 — Goody Goody in Tampa
- Monday, June 1 — Columbia in Ybor City Historic District, Tampa
- Monday, June 1 — Columbia in St. Augustine Historic District
- Monday, June 1 — Columbia in Celebration, Orlando
Tables indoor and outdoors will be socially distanced. Staff will also follow state and local health and hygiene guidelines, including face masks for members.