Tropical Storm Nestor is expected to bring heavy rain and strong winds to parts of the Tampa Bay Area on Saturday. Ahead of the storm, these sandbag locations have opened.
- Pasco County Public Works (C-Barn), 30908 Warder Road, San Antonio
- Magnolia Valley Golf Course Clubhouse, 7223 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey
Open 24-hours, self-serve so bring a shovel
- 6420 Pine Hill Rd from 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Fire Station #1 located at 6333 Madison St. until 4 p.m.
Residents must show proof of city residency and bring their own shovels
- Homosassa Park, Tennis Court Parking Lot (Behind Library) 4508 S. Grandmarch Ave. Homosassa (Near Grover Cleveland Blvd.)
- Bicentennial Park, (Baseball Fields Parking Lot) 8145 W. Bicentennial Drive. Crystal River
Self-serve locations open from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. Friday. There is a 15 bag limit per vehicle.
- Linda Pedersen Park 6300 Shoal Line Boulevard Spring Hill, FL 34607
Open from 10:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Friday. Self-serve, bring a shovel.
- Locations at Roosevelt Boulevard and Dodecanese, and at the Splash Park on Live Oak Street in Tarpon Springs.