Hillsborough County in partnership with state and federal officials have opened a Hurricane Hermine Disaster Recovery Center in Lithia south of Brandon.
The center permits residents impacted by Hurricane Hermine to find out about programs and services available to them.
The local Disaster Recovery Center is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday at the Keysville Recreation Center, 9390 Edison Road in Lithia. Appointments are not necessary.
Representatives from the following agencies will be available to assist residents who were impacted by the storm from Aug. 31 to Sept. 11:
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Hillsborough County Social Services
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Senior Connection from Area Agency on Aging
- Florida Department of Emergency Management
Disaster assistance may include grants to help homeowners and renters pay for temporary housing, essential home repairs, personal property replacement and other serious disaster-related needs not covered by insurance.