ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Nine Tampa Bay-area Culver's restaurants are giving away free pints of frozen custard to blood donors on Friday, May 11.
Culver's is sponsoring “Give A Pint - Get A Pint” blood drives for OneBlood to sweeten the community’s blood supply.
People who donate blood at select locations will receive a free pint of Culver’s Frozen Custard, a movie ticket and a OneBlood T-shirt.
All donors will also receive a free wellness checkup of blood pressure, pulse, temperature, iron count including a cholesterol screening.
Generally healthy people age 16 or older who weigh at least 110 pounds can donate blood.
OneBlood Big Red Buses will be set up at the following Culver's restaurants on Friday:
12:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- 15003 Nebraska Ave., Tampa
- 2470 S. Falkenburg Rd., Tampa
2:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- 2008 Gulf to Bay Blvd., Clearwater
- 2303 Sun Vista Dr., Lutz
- 4702 Park Blvd N., Pinellas Park
- 8425 US Hwy.19, Port Richey
- 10425 Park Blvd., Seminole
- 9046 4th Street N., St. Petersburg
- 12538 State Rd. 54, Trinity
For more information or to reserve a time to donate blood, visit oneblood.org/culvers or call (888) 9-DONATE. Walk-ins to donate blood are also welcome.