TAMPA BAY — Due to possible severe weather headed into the Tampa Bay area, roads and events are being closed and canceled.
- The Florida State Fair announced on social media that they will be closing early due to damaging winds and possible severe weather.
- The Citrus County School District also announced that they were going to cancel all after school activities.
- Auburndale High's track meet has been canceled
- Citrus County School District cancels after school activities due to severe weather
- Florida State Fair closing early due to threat of damaging winds
Here are the road closure in the Tampa Bay area:
- Skyway Bridge
This is a developing story, stay updated with ABC Action News