ORLANDO, Fla. — SeaWorld Orlando reopened Thursday, June 11.
Aquatica Orlando and Discovery Cove are also reopening.
Other theme parks opening dates:
- Universal Orlando & Islands of Adventure, June 5
- Busch Gardens & Adventure Island, June 11
- Disney's Magic Kingdom & Animal Kingdom, July 11
- Disney's EPCOT & Hollywood Studios, July 15
SeaWorld hours will be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Aquatica hours will be 10 a.m to 5 p.m. Both parks will be closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future, according to their websites.
There will be new safety guidelines and restrictions in place at both parks.
- Required face coverings for employees and guests 2 and older (guests are encouraged to bring their own, they will also be available to buy)
- Guests must have temperatures screened upon arrival
- Required online reservations made in advance
- Signage and markings to ensure six-foot distancing
According to SeaWorld's website, face coverings must fit within CDC guidelines.
Face coverings are required at Aquatica in designated areas line the park entrance, retail and food areas. They are not required in the water.