HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. — Hillsborough County has several road projects planned for 2020 aimed at improving safety and reducing traffic congestion.
Improvements include bicycle, pedestrian and transit facilities, turn lanes, access and congestion reduction improvements.
County leaders decided on what project locations to move forward with through the Vision Zero action plan, planning studies, traffic investigation studies and countywide severe crash analysis.
Hillsborough County 2020 Surtax Projects
• Bloomingdale Ave from US 301 to Bell Shoals Rd
• Columbus Dr & 17th, 18th and 19th Ave from 14th St to 43rd St
• Oakfield Dr from Lakewood Dr to Parsons Ave
• Symmes Rd from US 301 to US 41
• Boyette Road from US 301 to McMullen Rd
• Bruce B Downs from Fowler Ave to Fletcher Ave
• Sheldon Rd from Linebaugh Ave to Hillsborough Ave
• Memorial Hwy from Hillsborough Ave to Kelly Rd
• Bearss Ave from Florida Ave to Nebraska Ave
• Fletcher Ave/CR 582A from Armenia Ave to 56th St
• Gunn Hwy from Casey Rd to Dale Mabry Overpass
• Falkenburg Rd From Causeway Blvd To Selmon Expressway
• Himes Ave From Hillsborough Ave To Busch Blvd
• Mango Rd/Cr 579 From Mlk Blvd To Us 92
• 15th St From Fowler Ave To Fletcher Ave
• Maydell Drive From Palm River To Causeway Blvd
• CR 676/Causeway Blvd/Lumsden Rd from US 301 to Bryan Rd