The 2019 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday begins Friday, August 2 and runs through Tuesday, August 6.
During the holiday period, some items will be exempt from tax including:
- Certain school supplies selling for $15 or less per item
- Clothing, footwear and certain accessories selling for $60 or less per item
- Computers and certain accessories selling for $1,000 or less per item, when purchased for noncommercial or personal use.
- A few simple steps can equal big savings on everything you need for back to school
- Who to call with questions about your child's school bus
- MORE BACK TO SCHOOL STORIES
For more information and a list of qualifying items, click here.