Florida's 2019 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday begins Friday, August 2 and runs through Tuesday, August 6.
While you're taking advantage of tax-free savings, you should also check out the stores offering back-to-school deals during the holiday:
Customers can stock up and save on school supplies at their local ALDI. These are some of the eligible items they will have in stores:
- Boys’ 6 Pair Socks
- Children’s Memory Foam Athletic Shoes
- DB Insulated Lunch Bag
- DB: Backpack Assortment
- Girls’ 6 Pair Socks
- 4 Compartment Lunch Container
- Expandable Lunch or Salad Container
For Aldi locations near you, click here.
Dollar General will have the following discounts during the tax-free weekend for back-to-school shopping:
- Teachers can save 20% on qualifying stationery items with a valid ID through September 7.
- Customers can also save $5 off any $15 qualifying school supply purchase through the DG Digital Coupon program now through September 7.
Office Depot is offering up to 80% off our best-selling school supplies.
Friday, Aug. 2 – Sunday, Aug. 4
- HP 15.6” HD Touch Laptop Ci3 / 8 / 256GB SSD – $429.991
- HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 2n1 15.6” Touch Ci5 / 8 / 256GB SSD – $599.991
Friday, Aug. 2 – Saturday, Aug. 3
- Crayola Crayons, 24PK - 3 for $0.992
- Elmers Washable School Glue, 4oz - 3 for $.993
- Paper Mate Profile Pens, 4PK - $.993
- Lexar Jump Drive USB 2.0 Flash Drive - $3.991
Sunday, Aug. 4
- Office Depot® Brand Filler Paper, 100 Sheets - $.491
- BIC Briteliner Highlighters, 5pk - $.493
- Office Depot® Brand Composition Books, 100 Sheets - 3 for $.993
- Bytech Earbuds - $1.991
Aside for the deals above, select school backpacks will be on sale for $10 each from July 28 to Aug. 10.
Find an Office Depot near you by clicking here.
If you know of other back-to-school deals we should share, please email us at email@example.com.