Chef Inspired Popcorn Company

Posted at 12:54 PM, Oct 22, 2018
and last updated 2018-10-22 12:54:15-04

Chef Inspired Popcorn Company started with a few bags of popcorn and a softball game. The owner of Chef Inspired, Lizette Rivera, had just been diagnosed as Celiac. In her quest to find alternate snacks, she one day walked into a gourmet popcorn shop and the rest is history.
The compnay recently launched "Fundraising with Flavor" platform. The program is designed to help those in the community raise money for their youth teams. Through Chef Inspired Popcorn’s Fundraising with Flavor Program, youth team keeps 55% of sales, with an additional portion of the remaining 45% supporting Chef Inspired Popcorn’s ongoing donations to sponsor youth sports equipment, camp fees, and Little League donation requests.