Check your pantry! Cans of Hunt's Tomato Paste are being voluntarily recalled nationwide because they may contain mold.
Conagra Brands, Inc. says after the canning process the final product could have been damaged creating the potential for mold.
The recall includes 6-ounce cans of Hunt's Tomato Paste No Salt Added. The following information can be found on the recalled cans:
- Item description: HNT PSTE TOM NSA 12/6Z
- Case UPC: 00-0-27000-38809-9
- Item UPC: 00-0-27000-38807-5
- Case Batch/Lot Code: 5291902510
- Item Batch/Lot Code: 2105902510
- Best By Date: OCT 16 2020
If you bought affected cans you should throw them away or return them to the store of purchase.
"No other Hunt’s products or Conagra Brands' products are impacted by this recall," according to the FDA website.
Consumers with questions can contact the Conagra Brands Consumer Care team at 1-888-280-0301, open 9 a.m. through 5 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday or visit www.hunts.com.