Hundreds of jobs are available at JobNewsUSA's Career Fair Tuesday at Steinbrenner Field in Tampa.
Several companies will be on site from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.and are prepared to schedule interviews.
The event will feature dozens of companies for more than 550 jobs including:
- IHOP/Sunshine Restaurants, EVENT SPONSOR, now hiring Cooks and Servers
- The Mosaic Company is seeking Laborers and Maintenance Mechanics
- Walt Disney World Disney Reservation Center is hiring now for Reservation Sales Agent and eCommerce Help & Support Agent
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union now filling positions for Branch Manager, Teller Manager, Member Service Officer, Member Service Representative, Full-Time Teller and Part-Time Teller
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office will be on-hand to answer questions about becoming a Law Enforcement Deputy Trainee, Detention Deputy Trainee or Multi-Trades Worker
- Massey Services hiring for Sales, Manager Trainees, Service Technicians
- G4S Secure Solutions looks for professional Custom Protection Officers, Upscale Security Officers, Critical Facility Officers, Bank Protection Officers, Regional Command Center Operators and Juvenile Assessment Officers
- Sodexo Services University of Tampa has immediate positions for Cooks, Supervisors, Baristas and Food Service Workers
- Chapters Health System is seeking RNs, LPNs, CNAs, Social Workers, I.T Management Professionals, Sales Representatives and Pharmacy Technicians
- Performance Foodservice is currently seeking CDL Class A Delivery Drivers, Warehouse Selectors - Night Shift and Area Sales Managers
- Kelly Educational Staffing is now hiring Substitute Teachers
- Grow Financial Federal Credit Union needs Relationship Specialists (various locations) and Call Center (headquarters)
- FIS Global needs Bilingual Customer Service Associates, Banking, Customer Service Associate II, Inbound Call Center Representative, Customer Service Associate I, Chargeback Customer Support Associate, Fraud Support Associate
- Ameriprise Financial hiring for Advisor Career Development Program and Financial Advisor Trainee
- Pinellas County Job Corps offers hands-on career technical training including Pharmacy Technician, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, Medical Billing & Coding, Plumbing and Construction programs
- LaSalle Computer Learning Center offers instructor-led computer training classes for a variety of prestigious certifications from Microsoft®, Cisco®, CompTIA, CIW, Adobe, Project Management and more
- Market Technologies, LLC is reviewing resumes for Inside Sales Associate, Inside Sales Manager and Sales Support Specialist - Financial Software
- 24-7 Intouch wants to meet with Customer Service Agents, Team Leaders and Senior Operations Managers
- Mariani Asphalt hiring for Terminal Operators and Skilled Trades Positions
- AmeriLife Group is seeking Insurance Agents, Outside/Inside Sales Representatives, Annuity Representatives, Marketing Representatives (Bilingual and Non-Bilingual), Telesales Agents
- UMA / Ultimate Medical Academy is hiring for Career Services Advisor, Admissions Representative and Student Finance Planner
- State Securities Corporation now hiring Life Insurance Agents and Outside Sales Rep
- Air Force Reserve now hiring Reserve Citizen Airmen, Aircraft Maintenance (AMP license), EMT Paramedics for flight medics and Pararescue Men.
- Spectrum Direct Sales needs Outside Sale Representatives.
- Aarrow Sign Spinners is interviewing for Account Managers, Sign Spinners, Drivers and Trainers
- DeVry University offer a wide variety of both Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- Center for Technology Training programs open for SQL 2012/2016 Professionals and Web Design/Marketing Professionals
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers now hiring for Student Services, Front Desk Clerk, B2B Account Manager, Cisco Instructor and Admissions Representative
- Tech Data now hiring for Associate Sales Representatives
- USAA has open positions for Internships and Regular Full Time Positions, Anti-Money Laundering Investigators, Customer Service Agents, Customer Service and Sales Agents, Financial Advisors, Forecasting Analysts, Business Analysts, Claims Adjusters, Compliance Directors, Business Controls & Risk Advisors, Diversity & Inclusion Advisor
- And more
Organizers advise potential jobseekers to visit every employer at the event and tell them exactly what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they may be able to refer you to another company with similar opportunities.
Some additional advice and tips for jobseekers from JobNewsUSA:
- Dress professionally - Busy healthcare professionals, stop by in your scrubs! No need to purchase a new, expensive outfit.
- Research the companies you are most interested in beforehand
- Bring at least 25 copies of your updated resume
- Ask the Hiring Manager at each booth for a business card with their contact information on it so you can follow up with them
- The most important question to ask is "When can I start?!"
- Make babysitter arrangements, as children will NOT be allowed in the career fair
- Please note that neither food or drinks will be allowed inside the career fair exhibit hall
Parking, registration and admission are all free. The fair advises applicants to wear business casual to business professional attire.
To register, click here.