Hillsborough County Commissioner Sandy Murman's 3rd annual County Job Fair on Friday features dozens of employers looking to fill openings.
"The most important thing that we can do in county government is to help our unemployed or under employed residents to find jobs,” said Commissioner Murman. "When more people are working, more people are saving and spending money at local businesses, and the economy continues to improve."
The fair is being held from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the Student Services Building at Hillsborough Community College's Dale Mabry Campus located at 4001 W. Tampa Blvd. in Tampa.
Nearly 50 employers are expected to participate in the job fair. Some will interview potential employees on the spot, while others will provide online links to jobs.
The participating employers have hundreds of positions available in both part time and full time work.
“We are very excited this year to have employers like Amgen, Tampa General Hospital, Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, Aramark, Bank of America, Hillsborough County Public Schools and many more," said Commissioner Murman.
If you cannot attend the job fair in person, you can still participate in the Virtual County Job Fair on Friday afternoon.
From 1:00 to 6:00 p.m., job seekers can access www.careersourcetampabay.com/pages/murman_job_fair to apply for any jobs featured at the morning event.
The following businesses are confirmed for the job fair:
- Hillsborough County Consumer & Veterans Services
- Primamerica Financial Services
- Hillsborough Environmental Protection Commission
- Hillsborough County
- Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
- Canterbury Tower
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- AAFES MacDill Exchange
- Hillsborough Technical College
- Macy’s Logistics and Operations
- College Hunks Hauling Junk
- CareerSource Tampa Bay
- Hillsborough County Public Library
- United States Army
- Signal 88 Security
- ChildCare Careers
- Truecore Behavioral Solutions
- Kelly Education Staffing
- Bank of America
- Angel Unaware
- Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections
- OOVERTSIE, LLC
- Hillsborough County Public Schools
- Allied Universal
- Brookdale Senior Living
- G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc.
- BayCare Health Systems
- People Ready – A TrueBlue Company
- JP Morgan
- Dynasty Building Solutions, LLC
- Tampa Armature Works
- Computer Generated Solutions, Inc.
- Mediagistic, Inc.
- Alliance Workforce
- Tampa General Hospital
- Napa Auto Parts
- Greenway Health
- Aramark Sports & Entertainment
- Telephone Service, Inc.
- West Florida Health
- Roy’s Staffing, Inc.
- Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office