TAMPA, Fla. — The 2019 Florida State Fair will open February 7-18 with plenty of new rides, exhibits and, of course, fair food!
The Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa will feature all the tasty fried food, over 100 midway rides and games, live entertainment, equestrian shows and animal displays.
The Dennis Lee Band, The Alley Cats, Leroy Van Dyke, Marc Dobson, James Hill, Renata, Savannah Jack and others will headline the live music lineup.
Monday through Thursday the gates will open at 10:00 a.m. with the Midway opening at 1:00 p.m. Admission gates will close between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m.
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and President's Day the gates will open at 9:00 a.m. with the Midway opening at 10:00 a.m. Admission gates will close between 9:30 and 10:00 p.m.
The Midway will close approximately 90 minutes after the admission gates close, weather permitting.
- Adults (12 & up) - $11 Monday - Thursday at the gate, $13 Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the gate
- Children (6-11) $6 Monday - Thursday at the gate, $7 Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the gate
- Senior (55+) $9 at the gate only on February 11-15
- Children ages 5 and under are free
- Any Day Ride Armband - $30 in advance, $35 at the gate (any day of the fair)
On Tuesday, Feb. 12 the fair is running the $2 Tuesday promotion. This means $2 admission, $2 select rides, food and games. The caveat is you have to come after 2:00 p.m.
- If you donate two or more canned or non-persiahble food items from Publix at the Fair on February 18, you'll receive admission for $5.
To purchase admission tickets and armbands, visit any Publix in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk and Pasco counties.
You can also purchase tickets at the Fair box office, online at www.FloridaStateFair.com , or by calling (800) 345-3247.
For a complete schedule of fair events, visit www.FloridaStateFair.com.