TAMPA, Fla.—There’s more to love when it comes to the new additions to the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The grand opening is scheduled for October 3 once construction is complete.
As a part of the celebration, Keith Urban will perform in the new Hard Rock Center on October 4. Tickets start at $196 and can be purchased here.
This $700-million expansion features:
- a new grand entrance with curved escalators
- 14-story hotel tower with more than 500 rooms and suites
- expanded Rock Spa & Salon that will take up the entire first floor of the new hotel tower
- 1,500-seat Hard Rock Event Center
- 60,000-square-foot expanded pool deck with 3 pools (one for VIP, one for adults-only and one for families)
- an upscale wine and spirits experience
Also new to the hotel is Hard Rock International’s 80,000th piece of memorabilia: Elvis Presley’s 24-karat gold-plated piano located at the grand entrance. Priscilla Presley had the 1928 Kimball Piano Company Grand Piano gold plated with gold leaf as a first wedding anniversary gift for Elvis.
Seminole Hard Rock currently has rooms on the first few floors of the new tower available to stay in; they will continue to open the tower floor-by-floor as they finish. Each floor is decorated after a music legend and features some of their memorabilia.
To book a room at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, click here.