Taylor Swift is bringing her Reputation Tour to Raymond James Stadium on Tuesday, August 14, 2018. Gates will open at 5 p.m. and the show will start at 7 p.m.
Here's everything you need to know surrounding the show...
Ticket office and will call will be open during the following times:
- August 13th: Open 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- August 14th: Opens at 10 a.m.
- Lots 5, 6, 6D, A, B & C open at 10:00 a.m.
- Lots 14 and all other lots open at 3:00 p.m.
- RVs can park in Lot 14
- No overnight parking. All vehicles left are subject to towing
Drop off/Pick Up Information/Ride Sharing:
- For fans and those utilizing ridesharing options such as Uber and Lyft, the drop-off area is located at the Mass Transit Drop-off off Dale Mabry Highway.
- The pick-up area is located at Steinbrenner Field.
Raymond James Stadium will not allow fans to bring in lights, battery packs of any kind and signs larger than 11 x 17 inches.
So, if you were planning on bringing your phone battery backup to the show so that you can record as much video and take as many photos as possible, don't do it. This will save you a trip back to your car before the show. Make sure you have your phone completely charged before the show to make sure it doesn't die while you're enjoying the night with your fellow 'Swifties.'
The Taylor Swift concert at Raymond James Stadium on August 14th will not allow the following:
Lights or battery packs of any kind
Signs larger than 11 x 17 inches
For a list of additional prohibited items for Raymond James Stadium, go to https://t.co/E6WnAJVEqD .
— RaymondJames Stadium (@RJStadium) June 28, 2018
Also, it's important to note that Raymond James Stadium has a clear bag policy in effect for all events held at the stadium. The bags must be a 1-12" x 6" x 12" or smaller clear plastic bag or a 1-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (or smaller), or a clutch that is no larger than 4.5" x 6.5".
Prohibited Items Include:
- Lights or battery packs of any kind
- Signs larger than 11x17 inches
- Outside food or beverage
- Large bags
- Cameras longer than 12 inches (includes body, lens and filter)
- Video Cameras
For a full list of what is and isn't allowed at Raymond James Stadium, click here .