Tampa was recently rated one of the best foodie cities in the country!
According to WalletHub, Tampa was ranked the 12th best foodie city after scoring high in food diversity, accessibility and quality of restaurants.
Tampa was also ranked for:
- Gourmet Specialty-Food Stores per Capita - 9th
- Restaurants per Capita - 14th
- Affordability & Accessibility of Highly Rated Restaurants - 32nd
- Craft Breweries & Wineries per Capita - 27th
- Coffee & Tea Shops per Capita - 14th
To determine the best and cheapest local foodie scenes, WalletHub compared more than 180 of the largest U.S. cities across 29 key metrics. From affordability and accessibility of high-quality restaurants to food festivals per capita to craft breweries and wineries per capita.
St. Petersburg was rated 86th. Click here for the full report.