TAMPA, Fla. — Creative Loafing's Tampa Bay Restaurant Week is back for a fifteenth year.
For a limited time, dozens of restaurants across the Tampa Bay region are offering affordable three-course prix fixe meals. Many are also offering specials on beer, wine and alcohol. You can view the menus online at tampabayrestaurantweek.com.
To take advantage of the savings, all you need to do is visit any of the 47 participating restaurants between Thursday, June 17 and Sunday, June 27 and ask for the special Tampa Bay Restaurant Week menu.
Tampa Bay Restaurant Week offers you a great way to try out a new restaurant without worrying about how much the bill will be at the end of the night.
This year a portion of the proceeds are being donated to Feeding Tampa Bay.
Creative Loafing is also sponsoring a photo contest for Restaurant Week where you could win $500 in deals and $700 in gift cards from participating Restaurant Week locations.
To enter the contest, all you need to do is take photos of both your Restaurant Week menu and meal. Then post the photos on Instagram by adding your location at the participating restaurant. You will need to tag the photos with @cltampabay and the hashtag #TampaBayRestaurantWeek. Finally, make sure to publicly share the photo. You can enter once for every different participating restaurant you visit.
You can also win prizes through the new Restaurant Week Digital Passport. You can sign up by clicking here.
The following restaurant locations are participating in Tampa Bay Restaurant Week 2021:
- 211 Restaurant & Lounge (Tampa)
- 7th + Grove (Tampa)
- Anju St. Pete (St. Petersburg)
- Birch & Vine (St. Petersburg)
- Bulla Gastrobar (Tampa)
- Buoy’s Waterfront Bar & Grill (St. Pete Beach)
- Caracara (Dunedin)
- Cena (Tampa)
- Copper Shaker (Tampa, St. Petersburg)
- Cru Cellars (South Tampa, Westshore Marina)
- Datz (Tampa)
- District Tavern (Tampa)
- Elevage (Tampa)
- Flames Indian Cuisine (Tampa)
- Flor Fina at Hotel Haya (Tampa)
- Gigglewaters (Safety Harbor)
- Haiku (Tampa)
- Islands Pizza (Tampa)
- K Club Bar and Bistro (Clearwater)
- King of the Coop (Tampa, Wesley Chapel)
- Lolita’s Wine Market (St. Petersburg)
- Mad Dogs & Englishmen (Tampa)
- Madison Avenue Pizza (Dunedin)
- Mise en Place (Tampa)
- Origins at Centre Club (Tampa)
- Pacific Counter (St. Petersburg)
- Poke Burri (Tampa)
- Red Mesa Cantina (St. Petersburg)
- Red Mesa Restaurant (St. Petersburg)
- Riveters Tampa (Tampa)
- Rooster & the Till (Tampa)
- Sea Dog Cantina (Gulfport, Clearwater)
- Sloppy Joe’s (Treasure Island)
- Social Roost (St. Petersburg)
- TASTE (Tampa)
- The Brisket Shoppe (Tampa)
- The Cork Room (Tampa)
- The Dewey Beach Bar & Grill (St. Pete Beach)
- The Dunedin Smokehouse (Dunedin)
- The Living Room (Dunedin)
- The Nest at Caracara (Dunedin)
- The Nona Slice House (Safety Harbor)
- The Pub (Tampa)
- The Spaniard at Hotel Alba (Tampa)
- Whiskey Cake (Tampa)
- Xochitl Cocina Mexicana (Tampa)
- Zukku-San (Wesley Chapel)