New tricks and treats are coming to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World this fall.
The special-ticket event in Disney's Magic Kingdom is kicking off earlier than it has ever started, running from August 17, 2018 to October 31, 2018.
The party takes place on the following dates:
- August 17, 24, 28 and 31
- September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 and 30
- October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30 and 31
The new spooky experiences include:
- Guests can interact with new live pirates on Pirates of the Caribbean
- The Mad Tea Party ride will be lit up with special lighting and other effects each night
- If you ride Space Mountain, you'll notice a new "hard-rockin' soundtrack"
- There will be a dance party featuring favorite Disney Junior characters in the new Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam
- In Frontierland, kids can follow prospector Cactus-Flower Cate around in their costumes in a quest to find candy
It doesn't stop there, in honor of the 25th Anniversary of Walt Disney's "Hocus Pocus," the Sanderson sisters, along with Disney villains, will "put a spell on you" on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
And as always, guests will enjoy hanging out with their beloved Disney characters as they watch the "Mickey's "Boo-To-You" Halloween Parade" as it makes its way around the Magic Kingdom. There will be sweets around the park for all trick-or-treaters, including allergy-friendly options.
End the night with "Happy HalloWishes," a magical fireworks extravaganza with spooky tunes from the Disney villains.
Advance tickets are $75 for adults and $70 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax) if you purchase at least a day in advance. Day-of prices start at $85 for adults and $80 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax). For more information, visit MickeyHalloween.com.