ST. PETERSBURG, FL– Get ready to race to Downtown St. Pete to experience the Firestone Grand Prix! The annual event runs from March 13-March 15.
The races take place between Pioneer Park and Albert Whitted Park, at 1st Street S. and 5th Avenue S. You can see the full circuit below and find track crossing times here.
Enjoy practices, qualifying rounds and races for Indy Lights, SRO, Porsche GT3 Cup, NTT INDYCAR SERIES and much more! See the full schedule here.
Tickets start at $25 for a single day. Find more ticket information here.
City parking garages are $10 all day on Friday and $15 all day on Saturday and Sunday.
You can also take the trolley for 50 cents per person or try the Park and Ride Shuttle from Tropicana Field for $10.
Street closures and roads with limited access:
- Closed – Beach Drive from Central Avenue to 1st Avenue S.
- Closed – 1st Street from 1st Avenue S. to 5th Avenue S.
- Closed – Albert Whitted Park, motorized and pedestrian traffic
- Limited Access – 2nd Avenue S. from 1st to 2nd Street S.
- Limited Access – 1st Street S. from 5th Avenue S. to 8th Avenue S.
- Limited Access – 6th Avenue S. from 2nd Street to 1st Street
For updated information on parking, street closures and other transportation issues, check out the City of St. Pete's website.
Want to do a little racing of your own on March 13? Take part in the MBA 5K Run on the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg track! The 5K benefits the Police Athletic League of St. Petersburg & American Stage. Registration cost $40 if you sign up before March 11, and $45 after that. Participants will receive a t-shirt and a Friday ticket to the Grand Prix. Get more information on the 5K here.