Chick-fil-A and the famous "Eat Mor Chikin" cows want you to know that Cow Appreciation Day is Tuesday, July 10.
From the time the store opens until 7:00 p.m., customers who dress like a cow will get a free entree!
It is the one day a year when it's ok to dress udderly crazy in exchange for free food.
For some ideas on what to wear, click here .
Since the holiday has become so popular, the restaurant is simplifying the process and giving anyone with cow apparel a free entree, rather than awarding some people full meals.
Children who wear anything cow-like will receive a free kid's meal.
So that you can milk this day for all it's worth, here's a list of entrees that can be redeemed:
Breakfast entrée includes:
- Egg White Grill
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit
- Buttered Biscuit
- Sunflower Multigrain Bagel
- Chick-n-Minis (4 count)
- Chicken or Sausage Hash Brown Scramble Bowl
- Chicken or Sausage Hash Brown Scramble Burrito
- Chicken or Sausage, Egg & Cheese Bagel
- Bacon or Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffin
Lunch/Dinner entrée includes:
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets (8 or 12-count)
- Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets (8- or 12-count)
- Chick-n-Strips (3 or 4-count)
- Chick-n-Strips (1 or 2-count) Kid’s Meal
- Chick-fil-A® Nuggets (4 or 6-count) Kid’s Meal
- Grilled Nugget (4 or 6-count) Kid’s Meal