Chick-fil-A and the famous "Eat Mor Chikin" cows want you to know that Cow Appreciation Day is Tuesday, July 10.
From the time the store opens until 7:00 p.m., customers who dress like a cow will get a free entree!
It is the one day a year when it's ok to dress udderly crazy in exchange for free food.
For some ideas on what to wear, click here.
Since the holiday has become so popular, the restaurant is simplifying the process and giving anyone with cow apparel a free entree, rather than awarding some people full meals.
Children who wear anything cow-like will receive a free kid's meal.
So that you can milk this day for all it's worth, here's a list of entrees that can be redeemed:
Breakfast entrée includes:
- Egg White Grill
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit
- Buttered Biscuit
- Sunflower Multigrain Bagel
- Chick-n-Minis (4 count)
- Chicken or Sausage Hash Brown Scramble Bowl
- Chicken or Sausage Hash Brown Scramble Burrito
- Chicken or Sausage, Egg & Cheese Bagel
- Bacon or Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffin
Lunch/Dinner entrée includes:
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets (8 or 12-count)
- Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets (8- or 12-count)
- Chick-n-Strips (3 or 4-count)
- Chick-n-Strips (1 or 2-count) Kid’s Meal
- Chick-fil-A® Nuggets (4 or 6-count) Kid’s Meal
- Grilled Nugget (4 or 6-count) Kid’s Meal