Mother's Day is quickly approaching, and what better way to celebrate than with a tasty brunch at home with mom! Check out these Tampa Bay restaurants offering brunch to-go this Sunday.
URBAN Brew and BBQ
Take part in Sharing Mother's Day, an initiative to give back to moms in North Pinellas. You can sponsor a brunch for a single mom in the area, volunteer to help deliver the brunches, or purchase a brunch for a mother you know. If you are a single mom, you can also request to have brunch delivered to you and your family. The meal includes a handmade card, orchid and a prepared brunch for 4-5 people.
Moms can also get a meal delivered to them from Grill & Provisions if they live in Hillsborough County. Click here for more information.
7th + Grove
Celebrate your mom and the Queen that she is with a specially-crafted mother's day menu. From shareables to entrees to dessert, here are a few tasty items you can choose from:
- She's A BAD Mama Jama $11: Hot Skillet Crab Mac Roux Dip+ toasted LA Segunda bread for dipping
- You & The 6 $23: Seared Jumbo Lump Crab Cake+ 4 Gulf Shrimp+Gouda grits+ creole pan sauce.
- Grandma's Hands $19: Crispy buttermilk fried chicken+ 2 sugar waffles + butter+blackberry compote+ crown royal vanilla syrup
- Queen Tings $7: Crown Royal Vanilla Peach Cobbler
And don't forget to add some craft cocktails to your to-go order! Call 813.649.8422 for take out from Ybor.
The St. Pete location is offering their regular brunch menu to-go, including some libations:
- Bad Moon Rising $10: Old Forrester Bourbon, Creme De mure, amaro abano, blackberries, lemon
- Tickle Me Pink $10: El Jimador, St Germain, Hibiscus, syrup, lime juice, pineapple juice
- Pisco Punch $9: Pisco, St. Germain, house made strawberry shrub, Prosecco
For your main course, check out their Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast, Lemon Ricotta Pancakes or Spinach + Goat Cheese Frittata. Browse the full menu here.
The Wesley Chapel location is also open and offers a different brunch menu. Both locations offer curbside pick-up and delivery through Uber Eats.
Miguelitos Taqueria Y Tequilas
This Tampa hotspot is offering its usual brunch menu this Mother's Day. Choose from breakfast tacos and quesadillas, pancakes and yummy sides to-go. Call (813) 872-5600 to order.
This St. Pete restaurant is offering their signature bunch menu to-go. Call (727) 851-9579 to place an order.
Cask Social in Tampa is showcasing their go-to brunch menu to-go this Sunday. Dishes include:
- Avacado Toast 3 Way (NEW)
- Candied Bacon Jar (NEW)
- Deep Fried French Toast
- Shrimp and Grits
- Truffle Deviled Eggs
Get a look a the full brunch menu here. Call (813) 251-0051 to order.
Enjoy a traditional Datz brunch to-go from either the St. Pete or Tampa location. Go for fan-favorites like The Cheesy Todd burger or opt for an elevated classic like Biscuits and Crazy (butteermilk biscuits topped with creamy sausage gravy, bacon, tri-colored potatoes and two eggs any way). They also sell Pistachio Stache—a pumpkin waffle with a pistachio, cherry, caramel, butternut squash compote and whipped cream. Drool over the full menu here.
Datz might release a new Mother's Day menu tomorrow, so make sure to check back on Facebook!