TAMPA, Fla. — It's an annual celebration that sees museums across the country open their doors for free. This is where you can go around the Tampa Bay area to celebrate.
All you need is a Museum Day ticket, which allows free entry for two people. You can click
to get one.
- Tampa Bay History Center
- Cracker Country
- Tampa Museum of Art
- James Museum of Western and Wildlife Art
- Dr. Carter G. Woodson African American Museum
- The Florida Holocaust Museum
- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts
- Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art
- Countryman Family One Room Schoolhouse Museum
- Florida CraftArt
- Imagine Museum