PLANT CITY, Fla. — The Florida Strawberry Festival on Thursday released the lineup of entertainers who will perform on the Wish Farms Soundstage this year.
The 11-day festival is set for February 27 to March 8 in Plant City. It celebrates the strawberry harvest of Eastern Hillsborough County.
This year's theme is "Our Perfect Vision." The theme centralizes around the Festival's "Perfect Vision" for fun which includes rides, food, entertainment, shortcake and much more.
Each year, over 500,000 visitors enjoy the festival's headline entertainment, youth livestock shows, exhibits of commerce and, of course, its strawberry shortcake.
This year's line-up includes:
Thursday, February 27
- 10:30 a.m. Jimmy Sturr & His Orchestra
- 3:30 p.m. The Oak Ridge Boys
- 7:30 p.m. Rascal Flatts
Friday, February 28
- 3:30 p.m. Tommy James & The Shondells
- 7:30 p.m. Michael Ray
Saturday, February 29
- 3:30 p.m. Roots & Boots - Aaron Tippin, Sammy Kershaw & Collin Raye
- 7:30 p.m. An Evening with 98 Degrees
Sunday, March 1
- 3:30 p.m. Bobby Bones & the Raging Idiots
- 7:30 p.m. Reba McEntire
Monday, March 2
- 3:30 p.m. Neal McCoy
- 7:30 p.m. Patti LaBelle
Tuesday, March 3
- 3:30 p.m. Sara Evans
- 7:30 p.m. Skillet
Wednesday, March 4
- 3:30 p.m. Chubby Checker & the Wildcats
- 7:30 p.m. Josh Turner
Thursday, March 5
- 10:30 a.m. Ricky Nelson Remembered (The Nelson Brothers)
- 3:30 p.m. Dick Fox's Golden Boys Starring Frankie Avalon, Fabian, Bobby Rydell
- 7:30 p.m. MercyMe
Friday, March 6
- 3:30 p.m. Jimmy Fortune with Dailey & Vincent
- 7:30 p.m. Darci Lynne & Friends LIVE
Saturday, March 7
- 3:30 p.m. Battle of the Bands Finals
- 7:30 p.m. Charlie Wilson
Sunday, March 8
- 3:30 p.m. Eli Young Band
- 7:30 p.m. Lynyrd Skynyrd
"The announcement of our headline entertainment is a highly anticipated event," said Florida Strawberry Festival President Paul Davis. "We receive many calls throughout the year leading up to the event from guests who are eager to hear who will be performing."
Advance tickets for admission and for headline entertainment shows will go on sale Thursday, Dec. 12 at 8 a.m. and can be purchased online here and at the Amscot Main Ticket Office located at 2209 W. Oak Avenue in Plant City and over the phone at 813-754-1996.