OLDSMAR, Fla. — Soar above the trees on an epic sunset zip line adventure in Tampa Bay!
Empower Adventures will lead you through a 2.5-hour outdoor experience that offers spectacular views at dusk.
Gain a new perspective on fun beginning with a 60-foot tall start tower, 5 zip lines varying in length and totaling over 3,000′, a 200-foot suspension bridge along with an adventure course with log bridges, cable traverses, and poles.
If that wasn't enough for you, hit the water for a fully-guided stand up paddle boarding tour.
Launching from RE Olds Park in Oldsmar, the paddle board adventure will take you through the shallow waters and mangrove islands of Upper Tampa Bay.
During your tour, adventure guides will share information about the Florida ecology and the local wildlife you see along the way. This experience will also include a brief lesson prior to hitting the water to make sure that you know all of the tips and tricks for paddling.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned paddler, this adventure is perfect for everyone!
About Empower Adventures
1. Book ahead:
- You can sign up ahead of time at zipontampabay.com.
- Children between the ages of 7 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult and weigh a minimum of 70 lbs and be over 42’ tall. If you are under 70 lbs and at least 7 years old, you can still participate but you may be required to ride tandem. The maximum weight is 270 lbs for people under 5’10” and above, and 250 lbs for heights under 5'10".
- Sunset Zip Line Adventure
- 11 and under = $70
- Adults = $75
- Stand Up Paddle Board Adventure
- 11 and under = $35
- Adults = $35
- With a spectacular view of the Bay and the Mobbly Bayou Wilderness Preserve, you can even see downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg on a clear day from the course. Be on the lookout for wildlife as well!
5. The guides:
- According to Operations Manager Calvin Joustra, the guides are what makes the experience. They are fun, energetic, encouraging and knowledgeable. Willing to work with you to find that two seconds of courage.
Empower Adventures is located at 423 Lafayette Boulevard, Oldsmar, Florida. What are you waiting for!? Thrills and unrivaled sunset views await!
Click here for more information.