It may only be June, but that's not too early to get excited about the latest Christmas experience coming to the Tampa Bay area.
Enchant Christmas touts itself as the world's largest Christmas light maze, and it's coming to St. Petersburg this holiday season.
It's an immersive holiday light experience that includes trees up to 80-feet tall, larger-than-life ornaments, snowflakes, and of course Santa Claus.
Enchant will be at Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays, from November 22 to December 29. St. Petersburg is one of just three cities where you can see this display in 2019.
(Enchant Christmas is closed November 25-28, as well as December 2 and 9)
Operating hours are Monday-Thursday from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., Friday-Sunday 4 p.m. to 11 p.m., and December 13-30 from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
In addition to the light maze, the outfield will have a Christmas market stocked with more than 60 local food and artisan merchant vendors.
The infield will house an ice-skating trail adorned with spectacularly lit archways.
Single tickets go on sale on September 17 and will start at $19.99, but there is also an Early Bird Special available now until June 23.
“After overwhelmingly popular events in Seattle, Washington, Vancouver, Canada and Dallas, Texas, we are grateful for the opportunity to work with the Rays and to bring Enchant Christmas to the greater Tampa Bay community and beyond” said Kevin Johnston, founder of Enchant Christmas. “Enchant is a one-of-a-kind holiday experience… the lights, the sounds, the entertainment, the entire experience aims to wrap people in the holiday spirit. Every year I look forward to the awestruck faces as guests walk towards the maze for the first time. It is hard not to crack a smile when you see young and old in wonder - and that is what Enchant is all about.”
Within Enchant Christmas, a world of Christmas wonder awaits holiday revelers in the form of these festive activities:
● The Christmas Light Maze – “The Great Search” is the World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze taking guests through a twinkling wonderland in search of Santa’s missing reindeer
● Christmas Market – Taste seasonal delights and shop for holiday gifts from dozens of local vendors showcasing home decor, jewelry, gourmet foods, and more. Vendor applications are still being accepted at [enchantchristmas.com]EnchantChristmas.com [enchantchristmas.com]
● VIP Event Experiences – Tropicana Field’s Private Suites and Club Spaces will be transformed into exclusive rooms for holiday parties and special events. Enjoy all that the Enchant experience has to offer plus full service catering, and more. Enchant Christmas is now accepting reservations for Holiday Parties. To inquire, visit EnchantChristmas.com [enchantchristmas.com]
● Visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus – Santa will take photos in his workshop with the children and he’s bringing Mrs. Claus who will be leading story time.
● Food and Beverage – Enjoy holiday-themed food and drinks that are sure to please everyone throughout the Concourse with a special bar experience on the field in the maze.
● Ice-Skating Trail – Enchant features a magical Ice-Skating Trail adorned with spectacular light displays. Rent a pair of skates at the event and take a glide with your loved ones.
● Live Entertainment – Guests will get into the spirit with nightly caroling throughout the venue and local busking-style musicians