CLEARWATER, Fla. — Tampa Bay is once again home to the best beach in America!
The travel site TripAdvisor has named Clearwater Beach the top beach in the country for the second year in a row. St. Pete Beach was ranked fourth place and Siesta Beach finished in sixth place.
Clearwater Beach was also rated the sixth best beach in the world. There wasn't any other Florida beaches to make the international top-25 list.
TripAdvisor analyzed the quantity and quality of traveler reviews and ratings gathered during a 12-month period when creating the list of best beaches.
“The sugar fine white sand is a trademark of this fabulous beach. Perfect for a day in the sun. You might even spot a dolphin or two playing on the horizon," said the review on TripAdvisor.
A total of ten Florida Beaches made the U.S. top-25 list. Check out the best beaches in the America:
Top Beaches in the U.S.:
1. Clearwater Beach - Clearwater, Florida
2. Ka'anapali Beach – Lahaina, Hawaii
3. Panama City Beach – Panama City Beach, Florida
4. Saint Pete Beach – St. Pete Beach, Florida
5. Pensacola Beach – Pensacola Beach, Florida
6. Siesta Beach – Siesta Key, Florida
7. Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area – Puako, Hawaii
8. St. Augustine Beach – Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
9. Fort Lauderdale Beach – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
10. Driftwood Beach – Jekyll Island, Georgia
11. Cherry Grove Beach – North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
12. Navarre Beach – Navarre, Florida
13. Poipu Beach Park – Poipu, Hawaii
14. South Beach – Miami Beach, Florida
15. Hollywood Beach – Hollywood, Florida
16. Coronado Beach – Coronado, California
17. Wailea Beach – Wailea, Hawaii
18. Ogunquit Beach – Ogunquit, Maine
19. Newport Beach – Newport Beach, California
20. Waikiki Beach – Honolulu, Hawaii
21. Coligny Beach – Hilton Head, South Carolina
22. Manini'owali Beach (Kua Bay) – Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
23. Napili Beach – Lahaina, Hawaii
24. Race Point Beach – Provincetown, Massachusetts
25. Sandbridge Beach – Virginia Beach, Virginia