ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Three words best describe the newest addition to Downtown St. Pete’s foodie scene: Frozen Alcoholic Dessert.
The new craft coffee bar and dessert lounge offers a wide array of boozy frozen treats:
- Pina Colada Dole Whip Float = 12% ABV
- Strawberry Champagne Sorbet Float = 9% ABV
- Whiskey Cheesecake Raspberry Ice Cream = 8.5% ABV
- Coconut Rum & Amaretto Chocolate Almond Joy Ice Cream = 8% ABV
- Tiramisu Parfait with Amaretto Ice Cream = 7% ABV
- Boozy Creme Brûlée Cappuccino = 8% ABV
- And MANY MORE!
If you’re wanting a tasty dessert without the alcohol, Beans & Barlour also makes virgin ones, too.
The Beans & Barlour menu includes craft coffee and ice cream cocktails, but they will soon team up with St. Pete Brewing Company next door to cook up a full menu of tasty plates.
Beans & Barlour is located at 538 1st Avenue North, St. Petersburg. It will be open from 7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. on weekdays and 8:30 a.m. - 12 a.m. on weekends.
Click here for menu information.
Watch the video above for more!