If you're looking for summer fun that can't be found anywhere else in America, you're in the right place!
According to the travel website TripAdvisor, Central Florida is the best place in the country for theme parks and water parks.
Universal Islands of Adventure in Orlando finished as the top amusement park in America for the fourth year in a row. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon claimed the No. 1 spot for best water park.
Fun Fact: Seven of the top-12 theme parks are within a 90-minute drive of Tampa.
The annual "Travelers' Choice" list is based on reviews and ratings submitted over a 12-month period.
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure – Orlando, Florida
- Magic Kingdom – Orlando, Florida
- Universal Studios Hollywood – Los Angeles, California
- Universal Studios Florida – Orlando, Florida
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Orlando, Florida
- The Island in Pigeon Forge – Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- SeaWorld Orlando – Orlando, Florida
- Disneyland Park – Anaheim, California
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Orlando, Florida
- Disney California Adventure Park – Anaheim, California
- Silver Dollar City - Branson, Missouri
- Busch Gardens - Tampa, Florida
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park – Orlando, Florida
- Aquatica Orlando – Orlando, Florida
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark – Panama City Beach, Florida
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park – Orlando, Florida
- Holiday World & Splashin' Safari – Santa Claus, Indiana
- Water Country USA – Williamsburg, Virginia
- Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort – Erie, Pennsylvania
- SplashDown Beach Water Park – Fishkill, New York
- Waldameer Park & Water World – Erie, Pennsylvania
- Enchanted Forest Water Safari – Old Forge, New York
Watch the video above for more!