TAMPA, Fla. — The Florida Strawberry Growers Association if offering you some great prizes if you indulge in the state's sweetest crop.
The association is partnering with select Tampa Bay area restaurants to showcase Florida strawberries during Florida Strawberry Restaurant Month.
During the promotion, which runs from February 15 to March 15, the restaurants will be serving limited-time menu items featuring strawberries.
Guests who dine at the restaurants can enter to win special prizes by taking a selfie with the featured dish or beverage, posting it on Instagram tagging @Flastrawberries and using the hashtag #2020FlaStrawberry.
Participating restaurant include:
- Bulla Gastrobar, 930 S. Howard Ave., Tampa
- Johnson BBQ, 1407 E. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Plant City
- Noble Crust, 8300 4th Street N., St. Petersburg
- Noble Crust, 11618 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa
- Oggi Pizzeria & Market, 218 E. Davis Blvd., Tampa
- Oggi Italian, 236 E. Davis Blvd., Tampa
Prizes include a TradeWinds Island Grand Resort VIP weekend for two or $200 in restaurant gift cards.
For complete rules, click here.