We’re taking action to spice up your Memorial Day BBQ with a great deal to feed your family for less than 20 dollars.
Instead of ordinary hamburgers on the grill, why not add chili cheeseburgers to your menu this year?
Delish's recipe is easy and cheap with a great deal this week from Sprouts Farmers Market. Extra-lean ground beef is on sale for $2.99 per pound. Hamburger buns are also on sale. You can get two packs for $4.
Here are the ingredients you need:
- 2 lb. ground beef, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. chili powder, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 15-oz. can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 8-oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 4 hamburger buns
- Sliced green onions (for garnish)
- Pickled jalapeños (for garnish)
For the recipe directions to make your Memorial Day meal memorable, click here.