Every week, I scan the weekly grocery ads to see what's on sale, then find a delicious recipe to go with it.
This week's deal is from Sprouts Farmers Market where boneless, skinless chicken breasts are on sale for $1.99/lb. So we're making chicken caprese.
Here is a list of the ingredients you need:
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. shredded fresh basil
- 4 slices mozzarella
For the full recipe and cooking instructions click: del.sh/6002BvvZq