Weather

Actions

Forecast: Higher rain chance today

Florida's Most Accurate Forecast
GregDeeWeather_2020_1000x536.png
Posted at 4:38 AM, May 27, 2022

Partly cloudy skies today with a 40% chance of storms along the coast and a 60% chance of storms farther east this afternoon. The weekend will see a chance of storms right through Monday, mainly in the afternoon. Highs remain in the low 90s.