Major League Baseball is finally starting its season next week, and while fans won't be allowed to attend the games, you can still show your support.
The Tampa Bay Rays are now selling fan cutouts, where you can pay to have a cardboard cutout of yourself printed out and placed in the stands at home games.
The team has even included a photo submission guideline to help.
Please note, the Rays are unable to create cutouts that include the following;
- Commercial advertisements, including slogans, websites and phone numbers.
- Social media handles and hashtags.
- Offensive or negative references to any MLB team.
- Names of any MLB players.
- Statements or endorsements of political candidates.
- Third party logos/branding
The cost is $60, and $40 if you are a season ticket holder.
MLB has also announced they will pump in crowd noise from video games to fill the otherwise quiet stadium.
To get a cardboard cutout of yourself put inside Tropicana Field to help cheer on the Rays, click here.