The Tampa Bay Buccaneers released their 2017 regular season schedule Thursday night.
Below is the Buccaneers’ 2017 game schedule (all times are in Eastern Time):
- Sunday, Sept. 10 at Miami Dolphins at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 17 with Chicago Bears at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 24 at Minnesota Vikings at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 1 with New York Giants at 4:05 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 5 with New England Patriots at 8:25 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 15 at Arizona Cardinals at 4:05 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 22 at Buffalo Bills at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 29 with Carolina Panthers at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 5 at New Orleans Saints at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 11 with New York Jets at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 26 at Atlanta Falcons at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 3 at Green Bay Packers at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 10 with Detroit Lions at 1 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 18 with Atlanta Falcons at 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 24 at Carolina Panthers at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 31 with New Orleans Saints at 1 p.m.
Season pass memberships are now available. For more information on how to become a pass member, contact a Buccaneers account representative at 866-582-BUCS (2827) or visit Buccaneers.com.
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@TBBuccaneers) April 21, 2017