AMBER Alert: Bryan Williamson, 7 years old
Update: Bryan has been found safe by Jacksonville law enforcement. Thank you for sharing out the info.
AMBER Alert: Julian Kiley, 5 years old
Update: Julian's AMBER Alert has been resolved, per a release from FDLE.
When does FDLE issue an AMBER Alert?
Directly from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, their criteria on AMBER Alert notifications are as follows -- There are five key criteria.
- The child must be under 18 years of age.
- There must be a clear indication of an abduction.
- The law enforcement agency's preliminary investigation must conclude that the child's life is in danger.
- There must be a detailed description of child, abductor and/or vehicle to broadcast to the public.
- The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.
Alerts are not used for runaways or family abductions unless the child is in immediate danger.