Sears announced Monday that it was declaring bankruptcy and will be closing 142 stores by the end of the year, including Kmart locations, in addition to the 46 store closings it had planned for next month.
Here are the Florida stores that will be closing, according to court filings.
These stores will have liquidation sales immediately, according to Business Insider .
- 733 N Highway 231 Panama City, FL 32405-5302
- 300 Mary Esther Blvd Mry Est/Ft Wltn Bch, FL 32569-1693
- 1050 S Babcock St Melbourne, FL 32901-3022
- 3800 Us Highway 98 N Ste 500 Lakeland, FL 33809-3824
- 303 Us Hwy 301 Blvd W Bradenton, FL 34205-7991
- 3100 Sw College Rd Ste 300 Ocala, FL 34474-8449
- 900 N W 76 Boulevard Gainesville, FL 32606-6747
- 12350 Sw 8Th Street Miami, FL 33184-1510 (Goodwill)
To view the Sears and Kmart stores closing in other states, click here .
Susan Gonzalez is a digital producer and reporter for the E.W. Scripps national team. Follow her on Twitter @TheNewsan .