TAMPA, Fla. — There are two job fairs taking place on Wednesday to fill positions in Florida, one in person and one virtually.
The virtual job fair is being held by PSCU to fill customer service positions in St. Petersburg.
- From 2 - 4 p.m.
- Sign up here to chat with the hiring team
The governor's annual job fair is also taking place on Wednesday.
- 12 - 4 p.m.
- Central Florida Fair Exposition Park; 4603 West Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32808
- Masks and temperature checks are required
- Social distance and safety protocols will be in place
- Click here to pre-register
The governor's fair will feature 35 Central Florida companies. The fields include hospitality, social services, healthcare, customer service, education, staffing, construction, skilled trade, government, business services, administrative, law enforcement, employment resources and more.
Attendees should be professionally dressed and bring copies of their resume.