Representatives from over two dozen companies will be interviewing candidates at the Tampa Bay Job and Career Fair in St. Petersburg on Monday.
The companies all have immediate employment needs. They have openings available in entry-level to top managerial positions, health care jobs and skilled trade positions.
The event is designed to put you face-to-face with some companies that are listed on the Tampa Bay Times Top Places to Work.
Several of the area's top schools for continuing education, local universities and vocational/technical institutes are participating in the job fair. They will give you a chance to see ways you can further develop your skills for the jobs of today to help better you career prospects.
Attendees are asked to prepare for success by wearing proper business attire, bringing at least 20 copies of your résumé, and arrive with a positive attitude.
The Tampa Bay Job and Career Fair is being held from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at The Coliseum in downtown St. Petersburg. Admission is free to the job fair. No pre-registration is required.
Participating companies and schools include:
- American Income Life
- Ameriprise Financial
- Center for Technology Training
- St. Petersburg Police Dept.
- Concorde Career Institute - Tampa
- Express Employment Professionals
- Fiberglass Coatings Inc
- Jasper Contractors
- Keiser University
- Knight Dental Group
- LaSalle Computer Learning Center
- Massey Services
- Levin Financial Group / Mass Mutual
- Matrix Medical Network
- New York Life
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Office
- PSI (Professional Survey Inc.)
- Space Machine & Engineering Corp
- St. Petersburg College
- Suncoast Human Resource
- Tampa Bay Times Circulation Sales
- Tampa Bay Times Employment Opportunities
- Tampa Bay Times Home Delivery Distribution Center Opportunities
- Tradewinds Island Resort
- Graduate Admissions at The University of Tampa
- West CMR llc