Dozens of companies looking to hire are participating in a job fair in St. Petersburg on Monday.
The Tampa Bay Job and Career Fair is a must for any job seeker. It open to the public and no pre-registration is required. Admission and parking are both free.
Over fifty top companies from around the Bay Area are sending representatives.
If you plan on attending make sure to wear proper business attire, arrive with a positive attitude and bring at least 20 copies of your résumé.
Several of the area's top higher education and technical institutions will also be on hand to present ways to help you further develop your skills for the jobs of today.
The job fair is being held in The Coliseum at 535 4th Ave North in St. Petersburg from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Here is a list of employers participating in the job fair:
- A & K Energy Conservation
- ADT Security Services
- Allegro Senior Living
- Allied Barton Security Services
- America II Corp.
- AmeriLife & Health Services of St. Petersburg
- BCH Mechanical / Conserv Building Services
- BIC Graphic
- Bisk Education
- Bluegreen Vacations
- Bristol - Myers Squibb
- Center for Technology Training
- City of St. Petersburg Police Department
- Corporation To Develop Communities of Tampa
- Cross Country Healthcare
- CyraCom International
- Fiberglass Coatings Inc./ Infrastructure Repair Systems
- Grand Canyon University
- Healthplan Services
- HealthSouth - Central Business Office
- Instrument Transformers
- IQPC Exchange
- ITT Techincal Institute
- Jersey College
- Keiser University
- LaSalle Computer Learning Center
- Levin Financial Group / Mass Mutual
- Loews Don CeSar Beach Resort
- Macy's Credit & Customer Service
- Massey Services
- NLC Loans
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- Northwestern Mutual
- Panera Bread
- Pinellas County Schools Transportation
- Professional Media Group
- SCC Soft Computer
- St. Petersburg College
- Suncoast Human Resource
- Tampa Bay Times
- The University of Tampa - Graduate Admissions
- Tradewinds Island Resorts
- Verizon Wireless
- Webster University
- Wright National Flood Insurance Services
- Wayne Automatic Fire Sprinklers
For more information, visit www.tampabayjobfair.com .