A man was arrested in Sarasota on Wednesday after waving a gun at another driver during a road rage incident.
Florida Highway Patrol Troopers responded to a road rage incident just after 3 p.m. on I-75 southbound, north of State Road 681.
Troopers determined that a man driving a Chevrolet Impala had pulled out a gun and displayed it at the driver of another vehicle driving southbound on I-75.
Christopher Allen Banach, 26, was arrested for aggravated Assault after he waved a Smith and Wesson .38 revolver firearm at the other driver.
Banach has been previously arrested and charged with:
- Aggravated Assault with deadly weapon (3rd Degree Felony)
- Display of a Firearm in Commission of a Felony (2nd Degree Felony)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance without Prescription (2 Counts)
- Possession of Cannabis with intent to sell
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (5 Counts)