SARASOTA, Fla. -- Daredevil Nik Wallenda will perform a "drive-in" show in Sarasota next month.
Wallenda, known by many as the "King of the High Wire,” will have the show at Nathan Benderson Park on June 5 through June 7 and June 11 through June 14.
Wallenda will be joined by his wife, Erendira, as well as a handful of other performers to perform various stunts.
Below are the show times:
- Friday, June 5 - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 6 - 2:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 7 - 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Thursday, June 11, 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 12, 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 13, 2:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 14, 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Those interested in pulling up to the show can click here for more details.
Portion of the ticket sales will benefit All Faiths Food Bank. Attendees can get $1 off their ticket price for every can of non-perishable food brought to the event (a maximum of $5 off).