PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. — The Pinellas County School District is now revealing its latest list of Five Star schools for 2018-2019. This is presented annually to those schools that have shown evidence of exemplary community involvement.
In order to earn Five Star School recognition, a school must show documentation that it has demonstrated excellence according to the required criteria in the following categories: Business Partnerships, Family Involvement, Volunteerism, Student Community Service, and School Advisory Councils.
The following schools that have been designated as Five Star Schools:
• Clearwater High School
• Dunedin High School
• East Lake High School
• Northeast High School
• Seminole High School
• Tarpon Springs High School
• Carwise Middle School
• Clearwater Fundamental School
• Palm Harbor Middle School
• Safety Harbor Middle School
• Seminole Middle School
• Tarpon Spring Middle School
• Bauder Elementary School
• Brooker Creek Elementary School
• Cypress Woods Elementary School
• Garrison Jones Elementary School
• Highland Lakes Elementary School
• Leila G. Davis Elementary School
• M.K. Rawlings Elementary School
• Orange Grove Elementary
• San Jose Elementary School
• Seminole Elementary School
• Starkey Elementary School
• Sunset Hills Elementary School
The Five Star School Award was created by the Commissioner's Community Involvement Council.
This report is sourced by Valerie Brimm, Ed.D., Director, Strategic Partnerships and submitted by Lori Matway, Associate Superintendent, Student and Community Support Services.