A gas leak was reported on Pass-A-Grille Way in St. Pete Beach, causing nearby residents to evacuate and some roads to close. As of 1 p.m. the gas leak was repaired and all roads are open.
Construction crews hit the gas line at 28th Avenue and Pass-a-Grille Way around 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, according to law enforcement.
The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office says there were no injuries reported.
— ABC Action News (@abcactionnews) August 2, 2016
This is a breaking news story. Please check back for updates.