HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. — Hillsborough County will provide free, reusable cloth face coverings to residents at two dozen libraries.
Beginning Dec. 10, the county is offering small business owners the ability to request a one-time quantity of 100 face coverings while supplies last.
On Thursday, residents can pick up two of the face coverings and can request face coverings for immediate family members who are not present.
Distribution hours are set for Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Below is a list of where you can pick up a face-covering inside a lobby:
- Bloomingdale Regional Public Library, 1906 Bloomingdale Ave. in Valrico
- C. Blythe Andrews, Jr. Public Library, 2607 E. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. in Tampa
- Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library, 3910 S. Manhattan Ave. in Tampa
- Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library, 2902 W. Bearss Ave. in Tampa
- Maureen B. Gauzza Public Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd. in Tampa
- North Tampa Branch Library, 8916 North Blvd. in Tampa
- New Tampa Regional Library, 10001 Cross Creek Blvd. in Tampa
- SouthShore Regional Library, 15816 Beth Shields Way in Ruskin
- Town N Country Regional Public Library, 7606 Paula Drive, Ste. 120 in Tampa
To pick up a face-covering curbside, residents should call or text the library when you get there. Signs with phone numbers will be posted at each site. Staff will also bring the face coverings outside, there is no appointments needed.
Below is a list of where you can pick up a face-covering curbside:
- 78th St Community Library, 7625 Palm River Road in Tampa
- Arthenia L. Joyner University Area Community Library, 13619 N. 22nd St. in Tampa
- Austin Davis Public Library, 17808 Wayne Road in Odessa
- Brandon Regional Library, 619 Vonderburg Drive in Brandon
- Charles J. Fendig Public Library, 3909 W. Neptune St. in Tampa
- James J. Lunsford Law Library, 701 E. Twiggs St. in Tampa
- John F. Germany Public Library, 900 N. Ashley Drive in Tampa
- Lutz Branch Library, 101 W. Lutz-Lake Fern Road in Lutz
- Port Tampa City Library, 4902 W. Commerce St. in Tampa
- Riverview Branch Library, 10509 Riverview Drive in Riverview
- Ruskin Branch Library, 26 Dickman Drive SE in Ruskin
- Seffner-Mango Branch Library, 410 N. Kingsway Road in Seffner
- Seminole Heights Branch Library, 4711 Central Ave. in Tampa
- Thonotosassa Branch Library, 10715 Main St. in Thonotosassa
- West Tampa Branch Library, 2312 W. Union St. in Tampa
For small businesses in Hillsborough County, you can submit a request for a one-time quantity of 100 reusable face coverings. The face coverings are free of charge will supplies last.
To make a request, email ESF07@hcflgov.net