TAMPA, Fla. — CareerSource Tampa Bay is holding a job fair on Tuesday will more than 100 positions available.
According to a press release, the event will take place from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the CareerSource Tampa Bay center at 9215 North Florida Avenue.
Pre-registration is from 8:30 a.m. until 10 a.m. Job seekers must register here.
There will be eight employers at the fair, the press release says.
- Acosta/Mosaic: Claims Administrator
- U.S. Census Bureau: Administrative Manager, Office Operations Supervisor, and Census Field Supervisor Enumerator/Lister
- Express Employment Pros: Sales Representative, Technician, Utility Locator, Equipment Operator, Mechanic, HR Recruiter, Accountant, CDL A/B Driver Fork, and Lift Operator
- Weiser Security: Security Officer
- Computer Generated Solutions: Customer Support Representative/Call Center, Inbound Customer Service Representative for bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Faithful Cleaning: Apartment Punch Out
- Inspired Staffing Solutions: Security Assistant
- Angels Unaware: Home Manager, Direct Care Professional, Human Resource/Payroll Maintenance