TAMPA, Fla. — The YMCAs of Tampa Bay are teaming up with OneBlood and LifeSouth to address the ongoing need for blood donations during the COVID-19 pandemic. The blood banks are hosting 20 blood drives on Friday, July 24 from 11:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
All OneBlood donors at the following 18 YMCA locations will receive a free COVID-19 antibody test, free tote bag and free wellness checkup which includes a blood pressure, pulse, temperature, iron count and cholesterol screening:
- Clearwater YMCA, 1005 South Highland Ave.
- Spurlino Family YMCA, 9650 Old Big Bend Rd.
- Bardmoor YMCA, 8495 Bryan Dairy Rd.
- Greater Ridgecrest YMCA, 1801 119th St., N
- Greater Palm Harbor YMCA, 1600 16th St.
- North Pinellas YMCA, 4550 Village Center Dr.
- Plant City Family YMCA, 1507 YMCA Place
- YMCA Camp Cristina, 9840 Balm Riverview Rd.
- North Brandon Family YMCA, 3097 S. Kingsway Rd.
- Jim & Heather Gills YMCA, 3200 1st Ave. S., St. Petersburg
- Bob Gilbertson Central City Family YMCA, 110 E. Palm Ave.
- Bob Sierra North Tampa YMCA, 4029 Northdale Rd.
- New Tampa Family YMCA, 16221 Compton Dr.
- Northwest Hillsborough Family YMCA, 8950 W. Waters Ave.
- South Tampa Family YMCA, 4411 S. Himes Ave.
- James P. Gills Family YMCA, 8411 Photonics Dr.
- Campo Family YMCA, 3414 Culbreath Rd.
- East Pasco Family YMCA, 37301 Chapel Hill Lp.
To make an appointment with OneBlood, click here or call 888-9-DONATE.
LifeSouth is hosting blood drives at two YMCAs in Hernando and Citrus County. Donors at the following locations will receive a free COVID-19 antibody test, free t-shirt and coupon for a free Domino's pizza:
- Citrus Memorial Health Foundation YMCA, 4127 W. Norvell Bryant Hwy.
- Hernando County YMCA, 1300 Mariner Blvd.
To make an appointment with LifeSouth, click here or call 888-795-2707.